Saturday 2 November 2013

Cleanser-geddon!

Cleansers!

Just wanted to share the cleansers I am using at the moment!



The BE Creamy Cleanser I just got from Priceline for $3.49.  I bought this in preparation to use with my new Clarisonic which should arrive next week.  I was slightly annoyed when I read the ingredients to see that Cetyl Alcohol was ingredient number 5, oh well, fortunately so far it hasn't been drying to my skin, which is good!



I got this product for $6.49 from Priceline.  I saw on Youtube channel gossmakeupartist that the only thing you need to get rid of blackheads is to cleanse as normal and then use a product with Salicylic Acid in it to help clear the sebum from the pores so it doesn't oxidise and cause that black dot we all love to hate, you just have to use it on the affected areas each day and should see an improvement, will keep you updated!


Last but not least I have started using Swisse Polish Face Exfoliant twice a week in the shower to try and brighten my skin.  It works well.  It has a thin, runny consistency with very fine grains in it.  Be sure to rinse this off thoroughly otherwise you end up with a sandy residue on your skin when you are dry.  However I was dismayed to see it uses palm oil, this means poor old Orang-utans have their homes cut down to make palm oil for these products.  I won't buy any more of this product.  In fact I just emailed the company about this subject, I hope they will consider it and respond.  UPDATE! They responded here

2 comments:

  1. I love the BE products from Priceline! Shame to see that the Swisse exfoliant contains palm oil though, I had been looking to try it out. Your blog looks great so far! :)

    http://becandbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog on g+ welcome to the blogosphere. I'm following you now and can't wait to see you grow and progress. I am currently in the midst of posting a Building a Better Beauty Blog series with a fellow blogger. Give it a look you may find some great tips. You seem to be off to a great start. Thanks for sharing (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete