Friday 1 November 2013

OOTD


1st November 2013




  • Paisley Dress from Rockmans $69.99
  • Navy Shrug also Rockmans around $20-30 I think?
  • Wedge slides from Big W. $20
  • Red Leather Bag from Damart, has a detachable shoulder strap! $50
My make-up was kinda crappy, but I am trying out different things.  Today I wore:
  • Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer by L'Oreal $29.95 from Priceline
  • Rimmel BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 25 in Light shade - can't remember how much I paid for it, also from Priceline
  • Avon Smooth Minerals Foundation Loose Powder SPF 15 in Shell shade
  • Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner in Pink Bouquet
  • Avon Smooth Minerals Lipgloss in Crystal Coral
Although it doesn't show up much here, my makeup looked AWFUL after an hour. Oily/shiny... plus it made every pore and line in my skin look HUGE, not sure what the culprit is here either.

Could be the BB cream maybe (just started using it) or the Smooth Minerals powder which does end up looking bad after a while on me.  I think I might need a stronger foundation or better powder...?  I also find the Primer isn't really doing that much for me, I pile it into my forehead creases and they look just the same as if I didn't put anything on them...?


No comments:

Post a Comment