Sunday 17 November 2013

Models Prefer Magnifying Mirror

Models Prefer Magnifying Mirror

I bought this mirror last week as I needed a magnifying mirror with lighting as well.

I bought it at Priceline for AU$30.  It runs on a 9V battery.


The mirror itself feels nice and sturdy with a decent amount of weight in the base so it doesn't feel like it will fall over easily.  It has 2 mirrors, you just flip the bezel to which side you want - normal or magnified.

The light is OK, it could be brighter.  I will keep it for a little while longer and see how I go.  

The other Vanity mirrors I have seen that are similar but run on mains power cost AU$30-50 more than this one.  

It magnifies 3x which isn't a huge amount but I have good eyesight, so I just want the magnification for makeup touch-ups not to actually see to apply the makeup, which I know is an issue for some people.

The ones I looked at in other shops had 10x magnification.  Just so you know, brace yourself if you look in a 10x mirror, I nearly died of fright seeing my pores like that!!!

If you are curious about magnifying mirror reviews there is a very good one on YouTube by Angie of HotandFlashy.  She goes all out to give in depth reviews of products she likes and dislikes.

All up I like this mirror for the AU$30 price tag.  It does the job and looks quite nice sitting on my table!

Do you use magnifying vanity mirrors?  What do you think of them?

1 comment:

  1. It was really insightful.
    Thanks for the info.
    Wanna have more contents from you.
    Cheers
    BTW if anyone interested more have a look view More thanks

    ReplyDelete