Sunday 24 November 2013

Makeup Haul

Recent Beauty Haul




This has 2 layers, you shake the bottle to mix the fluids and then apply it to a cotton pad/ball to clean your eyes.  Works well but was slightly irritating to my eyes if I rub them afterwards.



All day eyeliner?  Not really, seemed to wear off within an hour!!!





Rimmel Lasting Finish Lip Liner in "Wine".  Lasted less time than my Avon Glimmersticks for lips liner.  Meh great colour, crap wear time!




Miki is a cheap drugstore brand aimed at the tween/teen set.  I got Navy eye liner and Black Mascara 2 for AU$5, pretty good.  The eyeliner I haven't been able to use properly, it's a liquid one and I end up looking awful, I need to practice more!!  The mascara is nice and works well!






Maybelline EyeStudio Palette in Taupe Temptress.  Great palette, good colours!!




Avon Simply Pretty eyeliner.  Looks great on, nice soft look for day or night!








Models Prefer Ready Set Gorgeous mega palette from Priceline AU$40 (RRP AU$50)
So far with the small experiments I have done, this is a winner.  Great pigmentation of shadows, lip gloss was pretty and it even has pencil eye liners, blushes and eye gels!  Here is a look I tried recently using this palette for the lips, cheeks and eyes!





No comments:

Post a Comment